Monday, October 14, 2013

The Last Din Dins Until We Meet Again

So after a great and totally random weekend in Durban, I just had to see my friend Reneldon one last time before he heads back to Korea. We had a very brief meet and greet on Sunday at uShaka Marine World so we made a plan to meet again last night along with lovely ladies Sam and Shefali. Sam is heading to Johannesburg on Saturday before heading back to America next week. Shefali was also in Korea but she's back to her hometown now which coincidentally is the same city that I live and work in now.

We decided to meet at 6pm at the mall and went to a nice restaurant called RJs. It's a steakhouse but it pretty much sells everything.  It was Hump Day so we had to behave ourselves (...not!!) (",)

It was bottomless rib night at RJs so Ren and I decided to eat with our eyes and ordered the bottomless ribs while the ladies got chicken schnitzel and chicken cordon bleu. The chicken schnitzel (I love that word) was fried in bread crumbs and bacon bits and topped with cheddar and mozzarella cheese. It was sooooo delish but I didn't end up finishing it! The chicken cordon bleu was also really delicious. It was a chicken breast stuffed with cheese and other yummy goodies.



After our yummy food we headed for more socializing.

We had an amazing time and Im so glad I got to see him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment